Bosch - High Efficiency Residential and Commercial Tankless Water Heaters
The Powerstream Pro RP17PT and RP27PT electric whole house tankless water heaters are compact and powerful and can installed virtually anywhere inside the home.Advantages include endless hot water, reduced electricity costs and substantial space savings.
- 97% Efficiency Rating
- Solid copper heat exchanger
- Electronic flow switch
- No venting required
- Controls External temperature knob
- Activation rates of .6 gallons per minute
- Filter screen on inlet
- Thermal cut-out for safety
- Flow sensor to provide a constant output temperature
- Whole House water heating solution
- On when you need It, off when you don't no standby loss!
|Model ID||Model Name||Efficiency||Voltage||kWH||Amps||Wire|
|29594||RP17PT||97.0||240||17.25||80||8 Ga 4 Cond.||95 - 131||2.6||1.3||15.25x15.5x4.5||20|
|29595||RP27PT||97.0||240||26.85||120||8 Ga 6 Cond.||95 - 131||4.0||2.2||15.25x15.5x4.5||22|
- The Heat Exchanger If the original heat exchanger leaks within ten (10) years from the date of original installation of the water heater, because of a defect in material or workmanship, Bosch Water Heating will furnish to such Owner a new heater of the then prevailing comparable model.
- Other Parts If any other component part (other than the heat exchanger) proves to be defective in material or workmanship within one (1) year from the date of original installation of the water heater, Bosch Water Heaters will furnish the Owner with a replacement of the defective part(s).